Did you know that in ancient days there were not any cosmetic products to help with makeup or skin care? Yet, the women of that time had flawless skin and the perfect cosmetics for makeup they made by themselves. They were beautiful because they had a few secrets of ingredients that nowadays can be found in every kitchen. Nowadays we know these secrets and we are ready to give them to our readers.
What spices are used for beauty uses?
We were conditioned to believe that spices were only created to create delicious dishes, but now we know that they’re also utilized in order to make our skin gorgeous without spending a lot of money on expensive cosmetics. They contain numerous anti-oxidants which give wonderful flavor and flavor as well as useful qualities. If you combine the right buy turmeric soap ingredients and apply it frequently to your skin, you’ll see amazing results. Spices can make your skin gorgeous without harm or adverse results. They’re so gentle that can be used on skin that is sensitive. So there is no need to shop for costly cosmetics when you can create them yourself and ensure that they are safe.
Recipes for skin care at home with spices
The anti-oxidant in turmeric is called curcumin. It is antibacterial and has anti-septic qualities. When taken in it, it cleanses our blood, which also helps to maintain healthy skin from within. It’s extremely effective in the struggle against free radicals. Skin looks younger; it is more healthy and fresh. Additionally, it allows you to prevent or get rid of any kind of skin inflammations and blemishes.
Beauty recipes using turmeric
- Apply turmeric paste or powder (it can be found on both types) and combine it equally with sandalwood powder. Then apply it to your face. It’s extremely effective when you suffer from pimples, acne or pimples. It will cool your skin and is perfect to use this mask in the summer as it will provide double effects. If you apply this mask consistently, the complexion will get brighter.
- If you’re looking to obtain a the whitening effect of your skin and eliminate dead cells, you must combine milk, lemon juice flour, and turmeric. Then apply this mixture on your skin. Then, wait until it is dry and then wash your face. It’s a great peeling effect.
- If you’re looking to get rid of facial hair, you should mix turmeric powder with lemon juice. Be aware in case you are allergic to lemon.
Cinnamon is a great choice for those who want to receive smooth tone of skin and avoid pimples as this spice has anti-bacterial effect.
Beauty recipes using cinnamon
- If you have a problem with hair loss, then combine honey with cinnamon powder equally and massage this paste into your scalp. let it sit for thirty minutes and then shampoo your hair in a proper manner.
- If you are suffering from pimples issues, you should immediately make a paste, made of honey and cinnamon powder, and apply it to the areas that are problematic for 20 minutes. Pimples and little scars after it’s removed will disappear.
- If you’re looking to shed weight, boil the mixture of cinnamon and honey. Then drink it before breakfast and at night before going to going to bed. It can effectively burn off fat within your body.
Cloves were used in the past by dentists to achieve anti-bacterial results. It is found in the composition of many cleanser products and soaps and it is very effective in treatment of pimples. It provides your skin with a pleasant tone and purifies the pores of your skin effectively.
Recipes for beauty using clove
- If you’re suffering from acne or blemishes, you must make an ointment of cloves and fullers earth powder , and mix in rose water to it. This paste should be applied on your face , and allowed to sit for 10 minutes. There won’t be any irritation or itching as your skin will be soft.
- Apply clove paste on problematic places (on pimples) before you go to bed, and then wash it off at the beginning of the day. This procedure will cure pimples and will also help lessen them.
Pepper increases blood circulation, which is beneficial to skin because it improves the appearance of skin and prevents from premature aging and is beneficial to hair and scalp because it boosts hair growth. If you are sensitive skin, avoid using it since it may cause irritation and allergy.
Beauty recipes with pepper
- If you’re looking to reduce the appearance of pimples, then you must apply black pepper on the difficult areas.
- For a cure for hair loss and keep your hair shining, you should combine curd and pepper. Then, apply the treatment to hair for about 30 minutes and then wash it with shampoo. Your hair will look healthy and will grow faster.